September 6, 2017
Baseball All Skills Showcase Camp Set for Nov. 12
Catawba College will offer a Baseball All Skills Showcase Camp on Sunday, November 12, 2017 at Newman Park on campus. The Catawba Indians All Skills Showcase Camp is designed to provide high school players (Grades 9-12) with the opportunity to be evaluated and play in front of college coaches. This camp is designed for the high school player that is looking to continue playing at the next level.
The strength behind the All Skills Showcase Camp is the knowledge, experience, and ability of the clinic staff. The staff is led by the coaches and players at Catawba.
Details are below:
- Date: Sunday, November 12, 2017
- Ages: All Players (Grades 9-12)
- Registration: Open now at the link below
- Check In: begins at 8:45am
- Time: 9:15am – 5:00pm
- Cost: $110 includes lunch (Team Rates Available); Please bring cash or check on day of camp, payable to "Diamond Performance"
- Equipment: Each camper must bring his own baseball equipment. Players should bring a glove, bat, cleats/spikes, running shoes or turf shoes, hat, and any other equipment they feel necessary to compete. Catchers must bring their own gear.
Register online at www.catawba.edu/baseballcamp by Saturday, November 4th.
View the CAMP BROCHURE for more information.
This camp is "open" and is not exclusive or based on playing ability, and is open to all age appropriate participants.
Swimming @ Yellow Jacket Invite (Day 1)
Swimming @ Yellow Jacket Invite (Day 2) W-2nd;M-4th
Track/Field @ JDL College Kickoff Classic
Basketball (W) @ Lincoln Memorial 43-60
Basketball (M) @ Lincoln Memorial 58-103
Basketball (W) vs. TUSCULUM 70-58
Basketball (M) vs. TUSCULUM 73-87
Basketball (W) vs. JC SMITH 51-52
Basketball (M) vs. ST. AUGUSTINE'S 76-73
Basketball (W) vs. ANDERSON 63-46
Basketball (M) vs. ANDERSON 67-76
Swimming MEN vs. QUEENS 58-133
Swimming WOMEN vs. QUEENS 69-120
Basketball (M) vs. WINGATE 77-85
Basketball (W) vs. WINGATE 60-47
Basketball (W) @ Virginia Union 58-88
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.