August 7, 2019
Beach Volleyball Seeks Part-Time Assistant Coach
Catawba College is seeking a part-time assistant for its new Beach Volleyball Program. The candidate needs to have beach volleyball experience and having indoor experience is preferred. The assistant will work with the Director of Volleyball, Head Indoor/Beach Volleyball Coach in all areas related to the Beach Volleyball Program as well as some of the Indoor Program as well.
If interested, please contact the Director of Volleyball, Head Coach Indoor/Beach by email: Coach Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 . Primary responsibility to assist the Director of Volleyball with all aspects of training, teaching and coaching the Beach Volleyball team, to include but not be limited to scouting, practice planning and in-game coaching.
2. Emphasize at all times and ensure that the Beach Volleyball program and its coaches, student-athletes and those surrounding the program understand and are in compliance with NCAA and Conference rules and regulations.
3. Assist with all aspects of administrative duties for the players on the Beach Volleyball team to include but not limited to recruiting and coordinating practices and team travel, as well as monitoring the academic progress of the volleyball players.
4. Work with Admissions Office staff and Financial Aid Office staff to ensure a good working relationship with Beach Volleyball and to recruit qualified prospective student-athletes to the College.
5. Assist with setup of the beach volleyball complex for practices and matches. Assist with fund raising, camps, clinics, adult leagues and other such duties.
6. CPR and First Aid certification is required.
7. All other duties as assigned by the Director of Volleyball.
|No events scheduled until September 5|