Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I still get my family in to basketball and soccer games with my pass?
- What level do I need to be at the get the "Premium Seats"?
- Do I lose my seats if I drop a level after this first year?
- What athletic facilities can I use with my Chiefs Membership?
- Who do I call if I have questions?
- How much is my tax-deductible gift?
- What is a "premium" seat?
- Can I be a Chiefs member and not purchase a Catawba Season Sports Ticket?
- Can I pay for my membership on-line or by credit card?
- Can I purchase a Catawba Season Sports Ticket without being a Chiefs Club member?
- Why should I give to the Chiefs Club?
- What are the deadlines for my contribution?
1. Can I still get into basketball and soccer games with my pass?
Yes. Please bring your pass and show at door for admittance.
2. What level do I need to be at to qualify for "Premium Seats"?
War level. You must remain at that level or above to retain premium seats in future seasons.
3. Do I lose my seats if I drop a level after this first year?
Not as long as you remain below the maximum for any particular level. For example if you join at the Tribal level and purchase 4 premium seats and drop to war level the next season, you will lose 2 of your premium seats and retain 2.
4. What athletic facilities can I use with my Chiefs Membership?
(Upon availability; call Athletics office for available times)
Goodman Gym (basketball, raquetball)
Johnson Tennis Complex
Johnson Swimming Pool (indoor)
Lofland Strength Center (weights) -new equipment added
Frock Fields (soccer, softball)
Shuford Stadium (running, walking)
5. Who do I call if I have questions?
For questions, please contact Jeff Childress, Director of the Chiefs Club, at (704) 637-4265 or email@example.com.
6. How much is my tax-deductible gift?
Your gift to the Chiefs Club is tax deductible. According to Federal Tax Laws, 80% of gift can be deducted. Your purchase of a Catawba Season Sports Pass is not tax deductible.
7. What is a "premium" seat?
They are bleacher seats with seat backs and span from the approximately 35 yard line to the opposite 35 yard line on the home side. See stadium diagram on brochure.
8. Can I be a Chiefs member and not purchase a Catawba Season Sports Ticket?
Yes. Your membership gift is helping fund athletic scholarships for Catawba College.
9. Can I pay for my membership on-line or by credit card?
Yes. Visit the Chiefs Club webpage and click on Join Now. Memberships may be purchased using all major credit cards. Your Catawba Season Sports Ticket may also be purchased online.
10. Can I purchase a Catawba Season Sports Ticket without being a Chiefs Club member?
No. You must be a member to purchase a Catawba Season Sports Ticket.
11. Why should I give to the Chiefs Club?
The Chiefs Club allows Catawba athletics to meet its goals of good sportsmanship and good scholarship. It also allows Catawba to address the rising costs that are associated with competition at the Division II level. The support of our members allows our coaches and our teams to build and sustain successful sports programs.
Your support is an investment, not only in the athletic department, but also in the lives of each student athlete who wears the Catawba Blue and White. Chiefs Club gifts primarily go towards student-athlete scholarships. As more money can be raised through the Chiefs Club, more of the additional budgeted money in the athletic department can be used for updating training facilities and equipment, enhancing team travel, maintaining the finest coaches, improving academic support programs and other essential components required to support all of Catawba’s teams and sports.
12. What are the deadlines for my contribution?
The Chiefs Club operates on a fiscal year calendar, in line with the College calendar. Therefore, Chiefs Club memberships begin June 1 and end May 31 of the following year. If you join anytime within that timeframe, your contribution will only grant you membership through the following May 31.
|« Back to Chiefs Club|
|No events scheduled until August 24|
Basketball (W) @ Lenoir-Rhyne 76-70
Basketball (M) @ Lenoir-Rhyne 63-85
Swimming MEN vs. ASHLAND 84-117
Swimming WOMEN vs. ASHLAND 102-95
Swimming Women @ Limestone 103-142
Swimming Men @ Limestone 104-136
Basketball (W) @ Carson-Newman 60-88
Basketball (M) @ Carson-Newman 75-101
Basketball (W) vs. COKER 55-52
Basketball (M) vs. COKER 77-71
Swimming WOMEN vs. BARTON 141-90
Swimming MEN vs. BARTON 131-89
Basketball (W) vs. MARS HILL 80-56
Basketball (M) vs. MARS HILL 83-68
Basketball (W) vs. NEWBERRY 65-73
Basketball (M) vs. NEWBERRY 87-92
Track/Field @ Wake Forest Invitational (Day 1)
Swimming Men @ Lenoir-Rhyne 86-173
Swimming Women @ Lenoir-Rhyne 151-107
Basketball (W) vs. LINCOLN MEMORIAL 65-47
Basketball (M) vs. LINCOLN MEMORIAL 61-90
Track/Field @ Wake Forest Invitational (Day 2)
Basketball (W) vs. QUEENS 63-60
Basketball (M) vs. QUEENS 86-89
Track/Field @ Finn Pincus Invitational (Day 1)
Track/Field @ Finn Pincus Invitational (Day 2)
Basketball (W) @ Tusuclum 71-66
Basketball (M) @ Tusculum 99-97
Basketball (W) @ Wingate 67-69
Basketball (M) @ Wingate 80-84
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.