Catawba College Football Tailgate Policy
We want Catawba Football to be enjoyable for our fans as well as visiting team fans and our number one priority is your safety! For those reasons, tailgaters will be expected to meet the below stated requirements. This policy has been reviewed and updated and is in effect for the beginning of the 2014-2015 season.
- No gas power generators are allowed.
- Propane/Gas grills are allowed. Propane tanks will be limited to no more than 10 gallons per vehicle.
- Kegs are NOT permitted.
- No glass containers — use cans, plastic cups or plastic bottles only.
- No tents can be erected in our paved parking lots due to space limitations and for emergency access in and out of the lots.
- No indoor use furniture should be placed in tailgate areas such as sofas or recliners.
- No designated parking space may be used for grills, chairs, tables or anything other than vehicle parking.
- No pets are allowed in any of the parking lots during tailgating hours.
- Out of courtesy to others, only portable radio/stereo units will be allowed. For safety reasons, stereo units requiring an external power source are not allowed. Volume and the language in music must be appropriate for all ages.
- Tailgate activities will cease at game time. Our security must be able to focus all of their attention to inside the stadium once the game begins. Security will ask those failing to comply to leave the premises.
- Tailgating may begin four (4) hours prior to kick-off and the parking lot is to be emptied no more than two hours after the game has ended.
- Tailgaters must be respectful of those around them and mindful that students are subject to policies in the Student Handbook. Everyone else is subject to rules and regulations of the State of North Carolina, the City of Salisbury, Catawba College and the Catawba College Athletic Department.
- Waste food items and trash, including charcoal, must be disposed of in the appropriate containers that are provided on our grounds.
- Any violations of this policy may result in termination of tailgate privileges and criminal prosecution and/or action taken through the Catawba College Office of Public Safety, the Dean of Students, the Rowan County Sheriff's Department or the Salisbury Police Department.
Thank you for your cooperation and support of Catawba Football.
Catawba College Athletics Department
|No events are scheduled today|
Baseball vs. LENOIR-RHYNE 2-3
Softball vs LEES-McRAE 1-4
Baseball vs. LENOIR-RHYNE 6-5
Softball vs LEES-McRAE 4-1
Baseball vs. LENOIR-RHYNE 0-5
Softball @ Limestone 8-1
Lacrosse (M) vs. FLORIDA TECH 15-7
Softball @ Limestone 1-2
Golf (M) in RICHARD RENDLEMAN INV - Day 1 (CC of Salisbury)
Golf (W) @ Low Country Inv - Day 1 (Crescent Pointe GC)
Lacrosse (W) vs. FELICIAN 24-1
Golf (M) in RICHARD RENDLEMAN INV - Day 2 (CC of Salisbury) 2nd of 17
Golf (W) @ Low Country Inv - Day 2 (Crescent Pointe GC) 8th of 11
Baseball @ Tampa 5-9
Softball vs. KING 3-17
Softball vs. KING 2-0
Lacrosse (W) vs. CHESTNUT HILL 16-15
Baseball @ Tampa 8-12
Baseball @ Carson-Newman 5-6
Softball @ Emmanuel 2-3
Softball @ Emmanuel 2-4
Baseball @ Carson-Newman 9-3
Tennis (W) @ Lincoln Memorial 2-7
Baseball @ Carson-Newman 5-2
Tennis (M) @ Lincoln Memorial 1-8
Softball @ Southern Wesleyan 11-0
Lacrosse (M) vs. NEWBERRY 13-9
Lacrosse (W) vs. NEWBERRY 25-8
Golf (M) @ Hargett Inv - Day 1 (Monroe CC)
Golf (M) @ Hargett Inv - Day 2 (Monroe CC) 5th of 12
Baseball vs. ST. THOMAS AQUINAS 6-8
Baseball vs. INDIANA,PA 16-6
Swimming @ NCAA II Championships (Day 2 - Prelims)
Softball vs NORTH GEORGIA 0-7
Tennis (M) vs. WINGATE 1-8
Tennis (W) vs. WINGATE 0-9
Lacrosse (W) vs. INDIANA,PA 7-25
Softball vs NORTH GEORGIA 3-7
Lacrosse (M) @ Coker 14-8
Swimming @ NCAA II Championships (Day 2 - Finals)
Track/Field @ UNCC 49er Classic (Day 1)
Swimming @ NCAA II Championships (Day 3 - Prelims) 10 a.m.
Baseball vs. TUSCULUM 1-10
Swimming @ NCAA II Championships (Day 3 - Finals) 6 p.m.
Track/Field @ UNCC 49er Classic (Day 2)
Track/Field @ UNC Pembroke Braves Classic
Baseball vs. TUSCULUM 19-10
Baseball vs. TUSCULUM 13-12
Softball @ Lincoln Memorial 10-6
Tennis (W) @ Tusculum 0-9
Tennis (M) @ Tusculum 3-6
Softball @ Lincoln Memorial 7-8
Golf (M) @ Bank of TR Inv - Day 1 (Columbia CC)
Golf (W) @ Wingate Challenge - Day 1 (Rolling Hills CC)
Golf (W) @ Wingate Challenge - Day 2 (Rolling Hills CC) 6th of 11
Golf (M) @ Bank of TR Inv - Day 2 (Columbia CC) 4th of 10
Lacrosse (W) @ Wingate 12-11
Lacrosse (M) @ Wingate 5-12
Tennis (M) vs. NEWBERRY 1-8
Tennis (W) vs. NEWBERRY 2-7
Softball vs LENOIR-RHYNE 1-2
Softball vs LENOIR-RHYNE 8-1
Track/Field @ adidas Winthrop Invitational (Day 1)
Track/Field @ adidas Winthrop Invitational (Day 2)
Lacrosse (W) @ Lincoln Memorial 12-9
Lacrosse (M) @ Lincoln Memorial 8-11
Baseball @ Mars Hill 11-5
Golf (W) @ Sunoco Campbell Oil Inv - Day 1 (River Landing GC)
Baseball @ Mars Hill 9-6
Softball vs MARS HILL 4-3
Baseball @ Mars Hill 14-7
Softball vs MARS HILL 7-0
Golf (W) @ Sunoco Campbell Oil Inv - Day 2 (River Landing GC) 8th of 11
Softball vs QUEENS 5-2
Tennis (M) @ Queens 1-8
Baseball @ Barton 10-5
Tennis (W) @ Queens 0-9
Softball vs QUEENS 8-0
Tennis (M) vs. ANDERSON 5-4
Tennis (W) vs. ANDERSON 2-7
Lacrosse (W) @ Coker 21-13
Track/Field @ Montreat Invitational (Day 1)
Tennis (W) @ Carson Newman 4-5
Tennis (M) @ Carson Newman 5-4
Softball @ Tusculum 5-6
Baseball @ Anderson 9-8
Softball @ Tusculum 0-4
Baseball @ Anderson 0-8
Track/Field @ Montreat Invitational (Day 2)
Lacrosse (W) vs. MARS HILL 20-4
Baseball @ Anderson 11-3
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.