Catawba College Football Tailgate Policy
We want Catawba Football to be enjoyable for our fans as well as visiting team fans and our number one priority is your safety! For those reasons, tailgaters will be expected to meet the below stated requirements. This policy has been reviewed and updated and is in effect for the beginning of the 2014-2015 season.
- No gas power generators are allowed.
- Propane/Gas grills are allowed. Propane tanks will be limited to no more than 10 gallons per vehicle.
- Kegs are NOT permitted.
- No glass containers — use cans, plastic cups or plastic bottles only.
- No tents can be erected in our paved parking lots due to space limitations and for emergency access in and out of the lots.
- No indoor use furniture should be placed in tailgate areas such as sofas or recliners.
- No designated parking space may be used for grills, chairs, tables or anything other than vehicle parking.
- No pets are allowed in any of the parking lots during tailgating hours.
- Out of courtesy to others, only portable radio/stereo units will be allowed. For safety reasons, stereo units requiring an external power source are not allowed. Volume and the language in music must be appropriate for all ages.
- Tailgate activities will cease at game time. Our security must be able to focus all of their attention to inside the stadium once the game begins. Security will ask those failing to comply to leave the premises.
- Tailgating may begin four (4) hours prior to kick-off and the parking lot is to be emptied no more than two hours after the game has ended.
- Tailgaters must be respectful of those around them and mindful that students are subject to policies in the Student Handbook. Everyone else is subject to rules and regulations of the State of North Carolina, the City of Salisbury, Catawba College and the Catawba College Athletic Department.
- Waste food items and trash, including charcoal, must be disposed of in the appropriate containers that are provided on our grounds.
- Any violations of this policy may result in termination of tailgate privileges and criminal prosecution and/or action taken through the Catawba College Office of Public Safety, the Dean of Students, the Rowan County Sheriff's Department or the Salisbury Police Department.
Thank you for your cooperation and support of Catawba Football.
Catawba College Athletics Department
Baseball @ Lincoln Memorial 11-6
Tennis (W) vs. JC SMITH 7-0
Baseball @ Lincoln Memorial 4-5
Basketball (W) vs. ANDERSON 71-91
Softball @ North Georgia 0-11
Baseball @ Lincoln Memorial 4-1
Basketball (M) vs. ANDERSON 75-72
Softball vs. Palm Beach Atlantic 7-6
Lacrosse (M) vs. WALSH 15-6
Golf (W) @ Low Country Inv. - Day 1 (Crescent Pointe GC)
Golf (M) in RENDLEMAN INV. - Day 1 (SALISBURY CC)
Tennis (W) vs. Florida Southern 2-5
Tennis (M) vs. Edinboro 4-3
Golf (M) in RENDLEMAN INV. - Day 2 (SALISBURY CC) 5th of 10
Golf (W) @ Low Country Inv. - Day 2 (Crescent Pointe GC) 8th of 12
Tennis (M) vs. Palm Beach Atlantic 0-7
Tennis (W) vs. Palm Beach Atlantic 2-4
Baseball vs. USC AIKEN 9-8
Tennis (M) vs. West Liberty 5-2
Tennis (W) vs. West Liberty 7-0
Lacrosse (M) vs. GROVE CITY 12-8
Baseball @ North Greenville 6-7
Basketball (W) @ Anderson (SAC Tournament - 1st Round) 79-90
Basketball (M) vs. ANDERSON (SAC Tournament - 1st Round) 97-77
Lacrosse (W) vs. FLORIDA SOUTHERN 2-23
Softball @ Francis Marion 2-4
Lacrosse (W) @ Newberry 14-7
Baseball vs. ANDERSON 1-0
Lacrosse (M) @ Newberry 11-8
Basketball (M) vs. Wingate (SAC Tournament Semifinals) 76-74
Baseball vs. ANDERSON 9-8
Baseball vs. ANDERSON 2-0
Basketball (M) vs. Lenoir-Rhyne (SAC Tournament Championship) 71-67
Golf (M) @ Hargett Memorial - Day 1 (Stonebridge CC)
Tennis (M) vs. LINCOLN MEMORIAL 5-2
Tennis (W) vs. LINCOLN MEMORIAL 2-5
Golf (M) @ Hargett Memorial - Day 2 (Stonebridge CC) 7th of 9
Tennis (W) vs. COKER 7-0
Softball vs. BELMONT ABBEY 5-3
Tennis (M) vs. COKER 5-2
Baseball vs. INDIANA,PA 5-8
Lacrosse (W) vs. WEST CHESTER 4-20
Softball vs. BELMONT ABBEY 7-5
Baseball vs. INDIANA,PA 11-3
Softball vs. BLOOMSBURG 1-2
Tennis (M) vs. MOUNT OLIVE 3-4
Tennis (W) vs. MOUNT OLIVE 7-0
Softball vs. BLOOMSBURG 3-4
Track/Field @ Lenoir-Rhyne Inv. (Day 1)
Track/Field @ Charlotte 49er Classic (Day 1)
Track/Field @ Lenoir-Rhyne Inv. (Day 2)
Softball vs. TUSCULUM 3-2
Baseball vs. CARSON-NEWMAN 5-2
Softball vs. TUSCULUM 6-5
Lacrosse (W) vs. COKER 18-8
Lacrosse (M) vs. COKER 12-6
Basketball (M) vs. UNC Pembroke (NCAA Southeast Regional) 80-61
Softball vs. EMMANUEL 3-2
Baseball vs. CARSON-NEWMAN 6-5
Softball vs. EMMANUEL 3-8
Baseball vs. CARSON-NEWMAN 6-0
Basketball (M) @ Queens (NCAA Southeast Region Semifinal) 93-96
Golf (M) @ North Greenville Inv. - Day 1 (Columbia CC)
Lacrosse (W) vs. ROLLINS 5-22
Golf (M) @ North Greenville Inv. - Day 2 (Columbia CC) 1st of 9
Softball @ Queens 4-9
Softball @ Queens 1-2
Baseball @ Lander 9-0
Tennis (W) @ Lenoir-Rhyne 1-6
Tennis (M) @ Lenoir-Rhyne 2-5
Lacrosse (W) vs. WINGATE 11-9
Lacrosse (M) vs. WINGATE 13-9
Track/Field @ High Point VertKlasse Meet
Tennis (W) @ Mars Hill 7-0
Tennis (M) @ Mars Hill 5-2
Baseball @ Coker 13-12
Track/Field @ High Point VertKlasse Meet
Lacrosse (W) vs. LINCOLN MEMORIAL 2-13
Baseball @ Coker 11-7
Softball @ Carson-Newman 6-3
Lacrosse (M) vs. LINCOLN MEMORIAL 13-12
Softball @ Carson-Newman 8-7
Baseball @ Coker 8-5
Golf (M) @ Bearcat Invitational - Day 1 (Greenwood CC)
Golf (W) @ Sunoco/Campbell Oil Inv. - Day 1 (River Landing GC)
Golf (M) @ Bearcat Invitational - Day 2 (Greenwood CC) 20th of 22
Golf (W) @ Sunoco/Campbell Oil Inv. - Day 2 (River Landing GC) 7th of 14
Tennis (W) @ Wingate 2-5
Tennis (M) @ Wingate 1-6
Softball @ Lenoir-Rhyne 0-1
Baseball @ Mount Olive 3-11
Softball @ Lenoir-Rhyne 5-14
Track/Field @ Montreat Inv. (Day 1)
Baseball @ Lenoir-Rhyne 10-5
Track/Field @ Montreat Inv. (Day 2)
Lacrosse (M) @ Mars Hill 16-4
Tennis (M) vs. CARSON-NEWMAN 3-4
Softball vs. ANDERSON 8-7
Tennis (W) vs. CARSON-NEWMAN 5-2
Baseball @ Lenoir-Rhyne 13-2
Lacrosse (W) @ Mars Hill 18-16
Softball vs. ANDERSON 4-5
Baseball @ Lenoir-Rhyne 10-6
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.