Incoming Freshman NCAA Eligibility Standards for Division II
NCAA Core Course Requirements
A minimum cumulative grade-point average of 2.000 (based on a maximum of 4.000) in a successfully completed core curriculum of at least 16 academic courses consisting of the following:
- 3 years of English
- 2 years of math (Algebra I or higher)
- 2 years of natural/physical (including at least 1 laboratory course, if offered by the high school)
- 3 years of additional English, math, or natural/physical science
- 2 years of social science
- 4 years of additional courses (in any of the above areas or foreign language, philosophy, or non-doctrinal religion/philosophy)
NCAA Test Score Requirements
A minimum combined score on the SAT (critical reading and math sections) of 820 or a minimum sum score on the ACT of 68.
The grade-point average is calculated only using your core courses as listed above. Remember the minimum core course GPA for NCAA Division II is a 2.000.
Only approved core courses for your high school which are listed on the NCAA Eligibility Center website will be accepted. Please verify that you are either enrolled or will enroll in those approved core courses.
Swimming @ Yellow Jacket Invite (Day 1)
Swimming @ Yellow Jacket Invite (Day 2) W-2nd;M-4th
Track/Field @ JDL College Kickoff Classic
Basketball (W) @ Lincoln Memorial 43-60
Basketball (M) @ Lincoln Memorial 58-103
Basketball (W) vs. TUSCULUM 70-58
Basketball (M) vs. TUSCULUM 73-87
Basketball (W) vs. JC SMITH 51-52
Basketball (M) vs. ST. AUGUSTINE'S 76-73
Basketball (W) vs. ANDERSON 2 p.m.
Basketball (M) vs. ANDERSON 4 p.m.
Swimming vs. QUEENS noon
Basketball (M) vs. WINGATE 11 a.m.
Basketball (W) vs. WINGATE 2 p.m.
Basketball (W) @ Virginia Union 2 p.m.