Remaining Eligible for Practice and CompetitionCongratulations!! You are officially a Catawba College student-athlete ... here are some key things that you need to be aware of concerning your continued eligibility DURING AND BEYOND your first collegiate semester per NCAA rules.
- You must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 12 hours per semester
- You must have passed at least 9 hours in each of your last two, regular terms of full-time attendance (for Fall 2016 eligibility certifications and beyond)
- You must have successfully completed 24 hours since the start of the previous Fall semester
- 75% (which is 18 hours) of the required 24 hours must be earned in the regular academic term. No more than 25% (which is 6 hours) of the required 24 hours can be earned in summer school
- You must achieve a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 prior to the beginning of each fall term.
- You must officially declare a degree program (major) by the beginning of your 5th full-time semester (beginning of your junior year).
|Swimming vs. QUEENS, noon|
Swimming @ Yellow Jacket Invite (Day 1)
Swimming @ Yellow Jacket Invite (Day 2) W-2nd;M-4th
Track/Field @ JDL College Kickoff Classic
Basketball (W) @ Lincoln Memorial 43-60
Basketball (M) @ Lincoln Memorial 58-103
Basketball (W) vs. TUSCULUM 70-58
Basketball (M) vs. TUSCULUM 73-87
Basketball (W) vs. JC SMITH 51-52
Basketball (M) vs. ST. AUGUSTINE'S 76-73
Basketball (W) vs. ANDERSON 63-46
Basketball (M) vs. ANDERSON 67-76
Swimming vs. QUEENS noon
Basketball (M) vs. WINGATE 11 a.m.
Basketball (W) vs. WINGATE 2 p.m.
Basketball (W) @ Virginia Union 2 p.m.