Remaining Eligible for Practice and CompetitionCongratulations!! You are officially a Catawba College student-athlete ... here are some key things that you need to be aware of concerning your continued eligibility DURING AND BEYOND your first collegiate semester per NCAA rules.
- You must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 12 hours per semester
- You must have passed at least 9 hours in each of your last two, regular terms of full-time attendance (for Fall 2016 eligibility certifications and beyond)
- You must have successfully completed 24 hours since the start of the previous Fall semester
- 75% (which is 18 hours) of the required 24 hours must be earned in the regular academic term. No more than 25% (which is 6 hours) of the required 24 hours can be earned in summer school
- You must achieve a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 prior to the beginning of each fall term.
- You must officially declare a degree program (major) by the beginning of your 5th full-time semester (beginning of your junior year).
|No events scheduled until August 24|