Make a Gift to the Diamond Fund
HELP CATAWBA COLLEGE BASEBALL SHINE EVEN BRIGHTER BY MAKING A GIFT TO THE DIAMOND FUND. The Catawba College Baseball Diamond Fund can help our team knock it out of the park! Your participation will help enhance baseball student athletes' overall experience in this outstanding program.
Your gift will help fund:
- Facility improvements, including lockers, clubhouse upgrades and repairs to the grandstand
- Travel expenses and giving the team a chance to explore new travel opportunities
- Uniforms and equipment
- A new tarp for the infield
- And meals during breaks to feed this team that’s always hungry for a win
- Five Consecutive Regular Season South Atlantic Conference Championships (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- 2017 Southeast Regional Runner-Up
- 2015 Southeast Regional Champions
- 2015 National Runner-Up
- 2013 Collegiate Baseball Newspaper #13 Pre-Season Poll
- 2012 World Series Final Four
- 2012 NCAA Division II Southeast Region Champions
- Professional-Level Alumni such as Jordan Jankowski, who is now with AAA Los Angeles Dodgers
MAKE YOUR GIFT in one of two ways:
- Online at www.catawba.edu/givetobaseball
- By check to Catawba College Diamond Fund, 2300 W. Innes St., Salisbury, NC 28144 (*NOTE: Please contact us if your company has a matching gift program.)
MAKE A GIFT
For questions, please call (704) 637-4394 or (704) 637-4474.
"Baseball alumni, consider paying it forward. Help us take a swing at the future by giving back to your program."
- Catawba Baseball Coach Jim Gantt '89
"Catawba's Baseball program represents the best of the college: outstanding talent, great teaching, and people working together to reach their full potential. I can’t wait for the season to start!"
- Catawba College President Brien Lewis
Tennis (W) @ SE ITA Championships (Day 3)
Tennis (M) @ SE ITA Championships (Day 3)
Golf (W) @ Myrtle Beach Inv - Day 1 (Ocean Ridge Plantation)
Tennis (W) @ SE ITA Championships (Day 4)
Tennis (M) @ SE ITA Championships (Day 4)
Golf (W) @ Myrtle Beach Inv - Day 2 (Ocean Ridge Plantation) 14th of 17
Volleyball @ Coker 1-3
Soccer (W) vs. QUEENS 0-1
Soccer (M) vs. QUEENS 1-1
Tennis (M) vs. MOUNT OLIVE 1-8
Tennis (W) vs. MOUNT OLIVE 7-2
Swimming @ Converse Women's Invite (Day 1)
Swimming @ Converse Women's Invite (Day 2) 1st of 7
Cross Country @ Hagan Stone Classic W-1st;M-3rd
Football vs. NORTH GREENVILLE 26-20
Volleyball vs. NEWBERRY 2-3
Soccer (W) vs. CARSON-NEWMAN 0-3
Soccer (M) vs. CARSON-NEWMAN 0-3
Golf (W) in PATSY RENDLEMAN INV - Day 1 (CC of Salisbury)
Golf (M) @ NCAA II Preview - Day 1 (Rock Barn GC)
Golf (M) @ NCAA II Preview - Day 2 (Rock Barn GC) 9th of 17
Golf (W) in PATSY RENDLEMAN INV - Day 2 (CC of Salisbury) 10th of 17
Soccer (W) vs. MOUNT OLIVE 3-1
Soccer (M) vs. LENOIR-RHYNE 3-4
Football vs. WINGATE 24-27
Volleyball @ Anderson 0-3
Soccer (M) @ Anderson 1-2
Soccer (W) @ Anderson 1-2
Golf (W) @ Lee Ann Noble Memorial - Day 1 (Achasta GC)
Golf (M) @ Donald Ross Intercollegiate - Day 1 (Mimosa Hills CC)
Golf (M) @ Donald Ross Intercollegiate - Day 2 (Mimosa Hills CC) 11th of 13
Golf (W) @ Lee Ann Noble Memorial - Day 2 (Achasta GC) 12th of 16
Tennis (M) vs. Newberry 1-8
Tennis (W) vs. Newberry 4-5
Soccer (W) @ Wingate 0-1
Soccer (M) @ Wingate 0-0
Tennis (W) @ Lenoir-Rhyne 2 p.m.
Swimming vs. UNC WILMINGTON 2 p.m.
Volleyball vs. MARS HILL 6 p.m.
Swimming @ Wingate
Cross Country @ SAC Championships
Volleyball @ Tusculum 12:30 p.m.
Football @ Tusculum 2:30 p.m.
Soccer (M) vs. TUSCULUM 5 p.m.
Soccer (W) vs. TUSCULUM 7:30 p.m.
Soccer (W) vs. LENOIR-RHYNE 7 p.m.
Volleyball vs. LENOIR-RHYNE 7 p.m.
Soccer (M) vs. USC AIKEN 7 p.m.
Swimming Men @ Gardner-Webb 5 p.m.
Volleyball vs. LINCOLN MEMORIAL 7 p.m.
Soccer (W) @ Lincoln Memorial 1 p.m.
Football @ Limestone 1 p.m.
Volleyball vs. CARSON-NEWMAN 2 p.m.
Soccer (M) @ Lincoln Memorial 3:30 p.m.
Soccer (W) in SAC Tournament (1st Round)
Soccer (M) @ SAC Tournament (1st Round)
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.