Ways to Give to the Chiefs Club
Gifts to the Chiefs Club can be designated to a specific sport and can be made in the following ways:
- Make a gift on Catawba’s secure online giving website at www.catawba.edu/give. When making a sport-specific gift, please be sure to specify the sport in the notes section. You can make a Recurring monthly installment payment OR a one-time donation.
- Mail checks payable to "Catawba College Chiefs Club" to Catawba Development Office, Attn: Director of Athletic Development, 2300 W Innes St, Salisbury NC 28144.
- Call (704) 637-4394 to speak to a staff member and make a gift using a credit card, including those paid in monthly installments.
- Contribute stocks and other securities. Call (704) 637-4394 for more information.
Other ways to give:
- Cash Donations
- Matching Gifts (from your employer)
- Planned Giving (Wills & Bequests)
- Real Estate
- Life Income/Charitable Trusts
- Corporate Memberships
|« Back to Chiefs Club|
|No events scheduled until August 31|
Baseball @ USC Aiken 2-8
Baseball vs. UNC Pembroke (NCAA II Regional) 2-6
Baseball vs. USC Aiken (NCAA II Regional) 7-4
Baseball vs. Lincoln Memorial (NCAA Regional) 8-2
Baseball @ Mount Olive (NCAA Regional) 6-5
Baseball vs. North Georgia (NCAA II Regional) 4-5
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.