Ways to Give to the Chiefs Club
Gifts to the Chiefs Club can be designated to a specific sport and can be made in the following ways:
- Make a gift on Catawba’s secure online giving website. When making a sport-specific gift, please be sure to specify the sport in the notes section. You can make a Recurring monthly installment payment OR a one-time donation.
- Mail checks payable to "Catawba College Chiefs Club" to Catawba Development Office, Attn: Director of Athletic Development, 2300 W Innes St, Salisbury NC 28144.
- Call (704) 637-4394 to speak to a staff member and make a gift using a credit card, including those paid in monthly installments.
- Contribute stocks and other securities. Call (704) 637-4394 for more information.
Other ways to give:
- Cash Donations
- Matching Gifts (from your employer)
- Planned Giving (Wills & Bequests)
- Real Estate
- Life Income/Charitable Trusts
- Corporate Memberships
|« Back to Chiefs Club|
|No events scheduled until May 24|
Baseball vs. Young Harris (NCAA II Southeast 2 Regional) 9-2
Baseball @ Newberry (NCAA II Southeast 2 Regional) 7-0
Baseball vs. Young Harris (NCAA II Southeast 2 Regional) 7-5
Baseball @ North Greenville (NCAA II Southeast Super Regional) 8 p.m.
Baseball @ North Greenville (NCAA II Southeast Super Regional)
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.