Year Inducted: 2008
- Half back and safety in Football 1948-1951
- Scored 206 career points in basketball 1949-1952 and also played baseball
- Head Football Coach, Jonesville, NC (now Starmount HS) 1953-1955 Career record there of 35 wins and 4 losses
- Head Football Coach, West Forsyth HS 1956-1957
- Head Football Coach, Mooresville HS 1958-1961 winning NC 3A Championship in 1961
- Assistant Football Coach, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill 1962
- Assistant Football Coach, George Washington Universary 1963-1964
- Defensive Coordinator and Defensive Backs Coach at Wake Forest University 1965-1968
- Assistant Football Coach, Georgia Tech University 1969-1972
- Defensive Assistant Chicago Fire/Wind of the World Football League 1974-1975
- Special Assistant to the Head Coach and Defensive Coach of the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League 1989-1991
- Ranked one of the top 50 all time athletes in the history of Cambria County, Pennsylvania, his home area
|No events are scheduled today|
Volleyball vs. WINSTON-SALEM ST. 7 p.m.
Swimming @ Emory Invite (Day 1)
Soccer (W) @ SAC Tournament (Semifinals)
Soccer (M) @ SAC Tournament (Semifinal)
Volleyball @ Queens 7 p.m.
Cross Country @ NCAA II Southeast Regional
Swimming @ Emory Invite (Day 2)
Football vs. NEWBERRY 1:30 p.m.
Volleyball @ Wingate 2 p.m.
Soccer (M) @ SAC Tournament (Championship)
Soccer (W) @ SAC Tournament (Championship)
Volleyball vs. COKER 6:30 p.m.
Basketball (M) vs. Francis Marion 1 p.m.
Basketball (W) vs. Mount Olive 2 p.m.
Volleyball @ Newberry 11 a.m.
Football vs. LENOIR-RHYNE 1:30 p.m.
Basketball (W) vs. Barton 4:30 p.m.
Basketball (M) @ UNC Pembroke 7 p.m.
Volleyball in SAC Tournament (1st Round)
Basketball (W) @ Fayetteville St. 6 p.m.
Volleyball @ SAC Tournament (Semifinal)
Basketball (M) @ Albany State 7 p.m.
Volleyball @ SAC Tournament (Championship)
Basketball (W) @ Bowie St. 1 p.m.
Basketball (M) vs. Montevallo 3 p.m.
Basketball (W) vs. CHOWAN 6 p.m.
Basketball (M) @ Winston-Salem St. 7 p.m.
Basketball (W) @ UNC Wilmington (Exhib.) 4 p.m.
Basketball (W) @ Queens 6 p.m.
Basketball (M) @ Queens 8 p.m.
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.