Selena Wilkes Tory
Year Inducted: 2009
Category: Volleyball, Basketball, Softball
- Played Volleyball, Basketball and Softball at Catawba
- Four year setter and captain in Volleyball
- Three time All South Atlantic Conference in Volleyball
- South Atlantic Volleyball Player of the Year, 1995
- Ranks second in career assists in Volleyball with 3,761 for an average of 9.48 per game
- Set the record for assists in one game with 70, now stands as the sixth most in one game
- Holds the record for the most serving aces in a career with 220
- Third team All American in Volleyball, 1995
- Point guard in Basketball in 1993 and 1994
- Fast pitch pitcher in Softball, 1994
- Awarded the Betty Lomax Award as the top female athlete at Catawba, 1996
- Inducted into the South Atlantic Conference Hall of Fame, 2005
- Ladies Professional Golf Association Futures Tour Playing Member, 1997-1999 and 2002-2004
|Tennis (W) @ Lenoir-Rhyne, 2:00|
Volleyball vs. WINSTON-SALEM ST. 7 p.m.
Swimming @ Emory Invite (Day 1)
Soccer (W) @ SAC Tournament (Semifinals)
Soccer (M) @ SAC Tournament (Semifinal)
Volleyball @ Queens 7 p.m.
Cross Country @ NCAA II Southeast Regional
Swimming @ Emory Invite (Day 2)
Football vs. NEWBERRY 1:30 p.m.
Volleyball @ Wingate 2 p.m.
Soccer (M) @ SAC Tournament (Championship)
Soccer (W) @ SAC Tournament (Championship)
Volleyball vs. COKER 6:30 p.m.
Basketball (M) vs. Francis Marion 1 p.m.
Basketball (W) vs. Mount Olive 2 p.m.
Volleyball @ Newberry 11 a.m.
Football vs. LENOIR-RHYNE 1:30 p.m.
Basketball (W) vs. Barton 4:30 p.m.
Basketball (M) @ UNC Pembroke 7 p.m.
Volleyball in SAC Tournament (1st Round)
Basketball (W) @ Fayetteville St. 6 p.m.
Volleyball @ SAC Tournament (Semifinal)
Basketball (M) @ Albany State 7 p.m.
Volleyball @ SAC Tournament (Championship)
Basketball (W) @ Bowie St. 1 p.m.
Basketball (M) vs. Montevallo 3 p.m.
Basketball (W) vs. CHOWAN 6 p.m.
Basketball (M) @ Winston-Salem St. 7 p.m.
Basketball (W) @ UNC Wilmington (Exhib.) 4 p.m.
Basketball (W) @ Queens 6 p.m.
Basketball (M) @ Queens 8 p.m.
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.