Gene K. Fleming
Year Inducted: 1998
- Baseball, 1955-58; captain senior year
- Three-time all-conference in baseball, 1956-58
- Career .327 hiter, 13 homeruns, 60 RBI
- Batted .371 as a senior, with 7 homeruns
- Also pitched in 11 career games, with 2-2 record
- Team had 57-33-2 record during his baseball carreer
- 1958 team finished second in conference (12-4-1)
- Basketball, 1954-58; co-captain Jr. & Sr. years
- Scored 803 career points in 104 games
- 35 years with the U.S. Dept. of Energy and the Atomic Energy Commission; charter member of the Career Senior Executive Service for the U.S. Government
- Received Government-wide award for Excellence in Administration by General Services Admin.
- Received the Presidental Rank Award for distinguished service by President George W. Bush
- West Virginia new member coordinator for The Gideons International
- Active in Habitat for Humanity
Volleyball vs. WINSTON-SALEM ST. 7 p.m.
Swimming @ Emory Invite (Day 1)
Soccer (W) @ SAC Tournament (Semifinals)
Soccer (M) @ SAC Tournament (Semifinal)
Volleyball @ Queens 7 p.m.
Cross Country @ NCAA II Southeast Regional
Swimming @ Emory Invite (Day 2)
Football vs. NEWBERRY 1:30 p.m.
Volleyball @ Wingate 2 p.m.
Soccer (M) @ SAC Tournament (Championship)
Soccer (W) @ SAC Tournament (Championship)
Volleyball vs. COKER 6:30 p.m.
Basketball (M) vs. Francis Marion 1 p.m.
Basketball (W) vs. Mount Olive 2 p.m.
Volleyball @ Newberry 11 a.m.
Football vs. LENOIR-RHYNE 1:30 p.m.
Basketball (W) vs. Barton 4:30 p.m.
Basketball (M) @ UNC Pembroke 7 p.m.
Volleyball in SAC Tournament (1st Round)
Basketball (W) @ Fayetteville St. 6 p.m.
Volleyball @ SAC Tournament (Semifinal)
Basketball (M) @ Albany State 7 p.m.
Volleyball @ SAC Tournament (Championship)
Basketball (W) @ Bowie St. 1 p.m.
Basketball (M) vs. Montevallo 3 p.m.
Basketball (W) vs. CHOWAN 6 p.m.
Basketball (M) @ Winston-Salem St. 7 p.m.
Basketball (W) @ UNC Wilmington (Exhib.) 4 p.m.
Basketball (W) @ Queens 6 p.m.
Basketball (M) @ Queens 8 p.m.
Mouse over the red calendar dates to display events on those days. Click to open the full-size calendar.